Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Partners
- Preferred One
- MHCP/MA (Minnesota Health Care Program)
Services may be covered partially or in full by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. North Shore Mental Health Services has contracts with many different insurance companies. You can also check your coverage by calling the member services number on the back of your insurance card and asking the following questions:
- Do I have outpatient mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? (You can also inquire about co-pays and co-insurance.)
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If You Do Not See Your Plan Listed Above: We encourage you to call the number on the back of your insurance card to see if you have out of network benefits that would cover you to see us.
Sliding Scale: Each therapist offers a limited number of sliding scale options for payment. Please talk with us directly to learn more.
New Client Paperwork: Client intake forms will be sent to you through our online client Therapy Portal prior to your first session. Please bring your insurance card and ID to your first appointment.
Please note that co-pays are due at the time of your appointment. Check and Cards are accepted.
Questions? Please contact us.